31st July 1995
- The Bed & Breakfast in Italy Association is established by attested affidavit.
- It suggests the addition of paragraph 5 Art. 27 regional law L.R. 17/97 on the Regulations of the Tourist Accommodation Facilities in the region F.V.G.
- It organizes a network of B&B operators in the regional territory.
- The first regional catalogue of associated B&Bs is published.
- The logo of the Association is approved by the Region as the identifying trademark of the Bed & Breakfasts in FVG.
- First contacts with Inter Chalet - Tour Operator, Germany, Agency for Holiday Houses.
- Printing and distribution of "Bed & Breakfast in Italy Card" (agreements with restaurants, agriculture companies and artisans regarding a discount of 10% on purchases for those tourists from the B&B circuit).
- Discussion of the new law relative to B&Bs.
- At the request of the Udine C.C.I.A.A. a lecture is held by B&B In Italy on the execution and regulation of a B&B business.
- A request is made for the modification of the law pertaining to the handling of food and the start-up of instructional courses for new B&B operators.
- Inauguration of the new office on via Stellini, 15 - Cividale. The regional councillor sig.ra Annamaria Menosso is present.
- Meeting between the B&B associations of Friuli, the regional government officer for tourism Dr. Bertossi and the director of the Agenzia Regionale del Turismo (Turismo FVG) Dr. Ejarque.
- Explanation of the regional program for 2007.
- Participation at the second edition of the international bed & breakfast fair "BB EXPO 2008 - BRUSSELS", Belgium.
- Promotion of the sector and the Friuli Venezia Giulia region.
- 2000 of the Association's catalogues are distributed along with all the material provided by the Agenzia del Turismo FVG.
- Joining of Trieste's CONFCOMMERCIO.
25th October 2008
- Organization of the FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE IN FVG ON BED & BREAKFAST HOSPITALITY, at the Palazzo del Ferdiandeo- seat of the Master in Business & Leisure - Trieste.
- Participation of experts and chairmen of associations based in bordering countries or regions: Slovenia, Austria e Trentino.
- Sponsors: FVG Regional Local Authorities, the Province and Commune of Trieste and the private Banca di Cividale (Bank of Cividale).
- Participation through invitation at the celebration in Sambreville (Belgium) of the twinning between the communes:
"Nuits St. George (Fr)" and Sambreville (50th Anniversary) and "San Pietro Al Natisone and Sambreville (20th Anniversary).
- BB EXPO - BRUSSELS - 14 -15 MARCH. On the undertaking of the Association the REGION OF FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA is present as SPECIALE GUEST through Turismo FVG.
- Contribution to the work of the II Commissione Regionale (Second Regional Commission) for the improvement of the L.R. 13/2010: Provision in favour of Bed and Breakfasts and landlords.